dimanche 19 janvier 2014

GHAR EL MELH, BIZERTE

Being a student in Hotels Management and Tourism Is a Big opportunity for Who Loves Traveling!
It was my case :)
I had the chance on so many projects based on  visiting and discovering small cities in the country wich have a touristic potential. 
Souvenirs are taking me today to 2012, when I and my best freind Amani made a trip to"Ghar El Melh ".

It was  an amazing and intersting trip, we knew a lot about this small  and (rich) city wich is  located in north- eastern of   Tunisia  and located about 41 km from Bizerte, 63 kilometers from Tunis and 209 km from Sousse.
Known in antiquity as the " Porto Farina " Ghar El Melh !
I would like to take you there through those pictures. Please enjoy it :)






Ghar El Melh is famous for its three forts : the first is called " Borj Lazarit " founded in 1659 and located in the entrance of the village of Ghar el Melh . The second is named " Borj El Wistani " completed in 1640. As to the third box, " Borj el Loutani " , it was completed in 1659.



































Comming up soon RAFRAF

1 commentaire:

Buscar

Recent Comments