mardi 21 janvier 2014

RAFRAF





As I told you in the last post, I had chance to make so many trips and discover my country while I was a student of Hotels management and Tourism!
Today Memories are taking me to continue my trip in the North of Tunisia in 2012, so after Ghar El Melh I invite you to visite with me  RafRaf!
RafRaf is located 60 KM from Tunis, 40 KM from  Bizerte and 7 from Ras Ejbal,
Raf Raf is perched on a hill that backs Jebel Nadhour. Down the hill, overlooking the beach, there is the other part of the city - named Raf Raf beach or El Hmari - which runs along the coast. Since its shore, you can see the Pilau!

Just what I can say about that place is   a beautiful connection between sky, see and hill, it was a very nice day with my freind Amani !
I would love to share with you some pictures that we took !







It is a nice place to see in Tunisia! I encourage you to go for it ;) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Buscar

Recent Comments