mercredi 3 juillet 2013

Summer !!!

Summer in Tunisa: for me is time for work !
And it is the case for everybody working in Tourism here
It is the job of three months only  :/ it is bad , no ?




For me I sea the positive side; it is an opportunity in the winter to travel and go somewhere! to find new experience in an other place for short periode, 
Then go back home again for the summer to meet family and friends !!! and to get ready for new experince in the winter £££
It is a nice cicle for people who does not like boring life ;)

 Now here, it has been two months working at Khayam Garden and spa
Sometime I feel bored, and tired of doing the same things every day : wake up, go work, after that go to the gym, then feeling so tired go home to get rest !!!
Last week I did something different, I met a new british sweet friend " AMY" she is 
ng at the same hotel, so we decided to break the routine !!!
here are some pics of us ;)









Then yesterday after work I took my sweet litle dog and i went to the beach , I met Amy and we got fresh juice in a very nice place 












New stories coming up soon
Bye :x 
worki

3 commentaires:

Buscar

Recent Comments