mercredi 3 avril 2013

FISH SPA !!

Fish Spa ! It is an other experience, very original for me and I couldn't know what is it before experience it !

While I was walking with my friend at one mall, in  Bangalore, the city  I just moved into,  in the top floor a small small shop got my attention, something very strange for me was written !!




My friend was smiling and told me that absolutely I should experience it !!
So I just  did !!! 
When I came inside the shop,  the spa girl, after washing my feet asked me to put it in an aquarium !! where there were  so many small fishes !!! Yes so many fishes !!! 
I was surprised !! how can I do this?  My friend came with me and he was encouraging me to just do it and experience it for some minutes at  least because it is a good feet massage !!!


I couldn't stay for long time, because those fishes were tickling me too much !! I could just have fun with it and take some pictures that I am sharing with you !!









I will dot it again :p !!








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Buscar

Recent Comments