mercredi 3 avril 2013

HOLI HOLI !!!



What is that ?? HOLI HOLI ?? Who knows ??




Ok I will tell you, Holi is an Indian Religious Spring Festival, it is celebrated by Hindus as a festival of colors !!


Generaly they feast it very well in North India, and it is for 10 days but as all Indian festivals it has a big day wich is the 27th of March of each year. In this day everywhere in India they make a small celebration,  and for this year I had the opportunity to be a part of it not in the north side of it :/  but in the south of India in Bangalore where I am having a new experience in Vivanta By Taj Hotel.

The HR team prepared something for the stuff and it was wonderfull for me !! a very very nice experince I will take you me through his crazy and amazing ambiance !!! 

























Happy HOLI for my friends Hindus !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Buscar

Recent Comments