lundi 25 mars 2013

4 months in Vizag,

   Vizag, or Visakhapatnam, this small costal city of the southern state Andra Pradesh in India, there I had my first experience in India. HOW ???




  After graduation, what should I do?  
  - Stay at home
  -  Get married
  -   Have a job, normal position, with low salary, not in my doamin (tourism) and no potential to learn or develop my skills and my professionalism.
    The answer is NO !!
Because I didn't have those long  years of studying to do this, I want  to be differnat to see the world, to live advetures, to  be special and have an internatinal experience! 
 That is what i got with AIESEC,  only put my profil in the system and get so many offers and chose what  want, 
 wanted to go so ar away from Tunisia, to see exotic country, to learn about cultures, civilisations, colors, stories, ...
I selected India, very nice offer in a very nice boutique hotel "The Park Vizag"



















































Very nice 4 months experience, I met very nice people and I just let my pictures tel the story !


















Now, living a new begining in an other city of an other state of India, it means a new country totaly different with a different langauge and different culture! Bangalore in Kornataka, India :) 

5 commentaires:

  1. as i see you had a geat experience there..just keep it on mind, be always like you want :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. @ Amani ben henda, yes I did, an I will be, thank you my best frind ever
    @ Jasmie, I miss you too and I miss everything in Vizag

    RépondreSupprimer

Buscar

Recent Comments