lundi 11 mars 2013

24 hours in HYDERABAD



   Hyderabad , the capital and the largest city of the southern indian state Andhra Pradesh,  is as big as my country Tunisia, even almost it has the same population !

  Long time since I came to India, to Visakhapatnam, an other city of Andhra Pradesh state, and long time I was planing to go somewhere, to travel and see the country. But, I had all the time something stopping me to go :/ !
  Finally without any previous program, I am traveling! I am going out of Visakhapatnam for the first time!
  Okay let's talk about the city now, Hyderabad, historically very rich with civilisations, it has a lot great sites. And a big part of its culture is about Islam and Muslim indian people.
 24 hours not enough to visit such big city, so I tried to see as much as I can, and to spend time with my generous host family :) !

My day started at 9 am, a ride in the city, 



 
HUSSAIN SAGAR LAKE

Of course it is interesting to visit an other hotel of THE PARK HOTEL CHAIN, Park Hyderabad 
Park Hyderabad hotel

Public Garden


Once to be in Hyderabad, it is no way to miss visiting the old city and CHAR MINAR, 






CHAR MINAR





the single stone Budha statue
  
  It is time now to join my host family for launch, 


Have a mexicain  food in CHILIS




 The direction now is to GOLCONDA FORT, 








Go to the temple and put this blessing mark 
 coxistance of religions, temples, and mosques in the top of the hill, the top of the huge fort !




and at night go tp party in Novotel,


24 hours not enough ! I need more :) 


2 commentaires:

Buscar

Recent Comments