jeudi 14 mars 2013

Playing Golf, an activity to do in Visakhapatnam


Living in India, in Visakhapatnam for a while, sometimes looks like a very boring life style; nothing special to do! 


This is just for lazy people! because everywhere in the world your life depends of you ! it is up to the person, is he a seeker for special and crazy things and activities to do or not!



For me, no way to stay one day without doing new things in my break time, the same in my day off! even in a small city like Visakhapatnam and in hot climate! 

And the secret is :  be Curious and have good friends with who you can share those moments !


 Here I am in the Golf course of this city of India , in my break time on sunday with my Italian friends having fun and trying something new, and doing well on it ! 















It is only one activity to do here, there is a lot to see and discover just you need to be curious and crazy enough to do it ;) 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Buscar

Recent Comments