samedi 9 mars 2013

BOLLYWOOD !!!


When we talk about India, we talk about culture, colors, dresses, music, dance, religions, diversity and we talk about movies: Bollywood!

I never thought that I'll be a part of a movie one day! But in India everything is possible. Yes everything is possible.
I am different, I am Tunisian! Not Indian, my style is different, my hair style is different: curly brown hair not a black straight hair like all the Indian girls, I am cultivated and i speak several languages. And everybody is telling me that I look like a Brazilian girl.


That is what pushes a producer of a movie, when he saw me at Park Hotel Vizag where he is making his movie, to give me a role in his project!
It is a small role: having a beach party, six American friends, around the fire camp, playing music, singing, and dancing, then an Indian couple came asking to join them, but it seems that the hero is looking to some of the girls, so his girlfriend gets mad at him and leaves, he follows her, ...
 It was a small role, yes but it is a new and another experience to live; the fact to learn some new words, have an idea about making a movie, have new friends it is Greaaaaat !!!










2 commentaires:

Buscar

Recent Comments